Our team brings a combination of industry experience in manufacturing, development, construction, R&D, operations, and third party due diligence.
Actionable and bankable information
ARI gives owners, prospective buyers, and lenders the actionable and bankable information they need. ARI applies cutting edge research based methods to the performance modelling of solar, off-grid, hybrid, and microgrid energy systems. With our thorough understanding of key modelling parameters, we aim to give our clients a clearer picture of the financial viability of their systems over the entire project lifetime. Our team leverages NREL SAM, PVSYST, Helioscope, and HOMER Pro software packages.
- P50, P90, P95, & Custom Production Estimates
- Detailed Uncertainty Analysis
- Snow Loss Estimates
- Degradation Analysis
- Off Grid, Hybrid, and Microgrid System
Project Quality Evaluation and Due Diligence
Attention to detail backed by a proven process
ARI is uniquely positioned to inspect and assess solar PV assets for quality and compliance, and has inspected over 60 sites in the past year. At ARI we know what a quality installation looks like, and can identify deficiencies and propose practical solutions. Our experience is coupled with a proprietary 300+ point on-site checklist to ensure thorough and consistent service on every project.
- Construction Milestone Punchlist Review
- Asset Purchase Due Diligence Review
- IESO IE Cert Inspections
- As Built Inspections
- End of Contractor Warranty Assessment
Add confidence to your project’s execution
Apricity Renewables provides owners with the information and technical support they need to ensure smooth execution through the entire life cycle of a project. ARI will ensure the proper processes and measurables are in place to maintain consistent program management through project completion. Our team can provide assistance in monitoring construction schedules, highlighting critical path items, and identifying compliance concerns before they impact key milestones
- Owner’s Statement of Requirements/Technical Standard Document
- Technical support through tender, award, and construction
- Gantt based project and portfolio scheduling and monitoring
Systems Integration Engineering
Buildable solutions on the leading edge
At ARI, we pride ourselves on continually integrating the most recent codes, standards, technologies, best practices, and design methodologies into our Renewable Energy System designs. We leverage our considerable time in the field and our depth of construction experience to ensure ARI engineered systems are sound on paper and in practice.
- Utility Closeout Engineering Testing and Signoff
- Performance Ratio Testing
- Issued for Construction Engineering Packages
- Engineer of Record Services
- Connection Impact Assessments